Saturday, June 6, 2009

Introduction

Hello!

We live in a stressful place. There are many stressors like meetings, appointments, deadlines, emails, performance appraisals, recession, lay-offs, breaking news, terrorism, etc. It is easy to get overwhelmed and lose perspective on life. I firmly believe that many years ago, before all these technological advancements started to grow around us and put enormous pressure on us, we lived a rather simple life. It was perhaps not as comfortable or interesting as it is nowadays, but one cannot deny the fact that it was uncomplicated and allowed us to have the time to enjoy the simple pleasures. I pine for those long lost days. This blog is my attempt to seek out a simple life amidst all the hectic mayhem that surrounds us today. We have to actively learn to manage the stressors, and regain our once enjoyable life. In here, I want to share my attempts to enjoy life.

Mukund

No comments:

Post a Comment